POSTED: Sunday, January 3rd, 2016
The Scandinavian Midsummer Festival, in its 21st year, attracts thousands of visitors. We are now looking for crafters who can offer us something special and exciting, be it traditional crafts with an innovative twist of something culturally relevant.
We offer you a craft table at our festival for TWO days for just just $99.75 (includes all applicable taxes). The festival will be advertised on JRfm Radio, in the Vancouver Sun and The Province as well as in local newspapers. The fun and crazy wife-carrying contest always draws a lot of attention along with continuous entertainment all weekend.
Commercial Booth: 10 x 6 ft: canopy-covered space with an 8 ft table and 2
chairs $315 (includes all applicable taxes).
During the Craft Fair there will be:
- Continuous on-stage entertainment
- Children’s games
- An authentic Viking Village (the Vikings actually camp out all weekend!)
- The raising of and dancing around the traditional May Pole
- Cultural displays
- Scandinavian food
Here are the applications:
If you would like to participate at the Craft Fair, please send us the following:
• How and why you do your craft and where have you shown?
• 3 photographs of the kinds of crafts you are selling
• Application for the Craft Market
• Participation Agreement
• Cheque dated for May 16, 2016
DEADLINE May 16, 2016
We will contact all applicants by Friday May 27