POSTED: Friday, November 15th, 2013
The Scandinavian Midsummer Festival, in its 19th year, attracts thousands of visitors. We are now looking for crafters who can offer us something special and exciting, be it traditional crafts with an innovative twist of something culturally relevant.
We offer you a craft table at our festival for TWO days for just just $99.75 (includes all applicable taxes). The festival will be advertised on JRfm Radio, in the Vancouver Sun and The Province as well as in local newspapers. The fun and crazy wife-carrying contest always draws a lot of attention along with continuous entertainment all weekend.
Commercial Booth: 10 x 6 ft: canopy-covered space with an 8 ft table and 2
chairs $315 (includes all applicable taxes).
During the Craft Fair there will be:
- Continuous on-stage entertainment
- Children’s games
- An authentic Viking Village (the Vikings actually camp out all weekend!)
- The raising of and dancing around the traditional May Pole
- Cultural displays
- Scandinavian food
If you would like to participate at the Craft Fair, please send us the following:
• How and why you do your craft and where have you shown?
• 3 photographs of the kinds of crafts you are selling
• Application for the Craft Market
• Participation Agreement
• Cheque dated for May 15, 2014
DEADLINE May 15, 2014
We will contact successful applicants by Wednesday May 28